Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Questions and Being Honest as Possible...

I was happy to hear that a close friend finally got the promotion. This is the main reason why I intruded being in her class during my lunch break in the wee hours of the morning when I could have been snoring in the sleeping quarter for an hour. Anyhoo, *name of my close friend* introduced me to her class and they started bombarding me with silly questions that I have never thought will be asked in my lifetime. In the office, I am the right person to ask all the difficult questions.. I usually have all the answers but this time.. I stared into nothingness and looked down as I wonder.. What kind of a f*cking question is that anyway?? Someone asked me..

"If you are a viand, what will you be and why?? " - I really don't know.. I never really considered myself FOOD.

"DO you believe that all the best things in life are free??" - Honestly?? I think these days.. you really need to bribe your parents to get off your back, right? Nothing is free in this life. There's always some friggin catch.

"If you will be reincarnated in the next life, who would you be and why??" - I don't believe in reincarnation but for the sake of the question.. I'd like to be Imee Marcos. Why the hell not? But then again, I believe in what Kurt Cobain once said "Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are."

"Do you have a boyfriend?" - Yes. For 8 long years.

"Did you ever cheat on your boyfriend? " - In what way, really? Cheating is a vague word. If you mean loving someone else while I'm still with the boyfriend, the answer is NO.

"What was the meanest thing that you did to your boyfriend?? " - Shit. This is going too personal. I guess the meanest thing that you can do to a person is dumping him for the wrong reasons, right?

"If you are still single, will you consider dating *name of the trainee* ?" - YES. It will be stupid not to date a cute guy when you are single, people!!!

"What is your idea of a romantic date?" - Honestly?? Nothing expensive. As long as I'm with a guy that can decide where to go to next... as long as there's good food and conversation.

"How much is your salary? " - None of your business.

Can you imagine I answered all of these?? Mind you, these are just questions at the top of my head. Some of them I really can't remember.

And yeah.. hell yeah. Someone blogged me!... It's nothing personal against me really because this blogger doesn't have any idea who I am. I was referred to as THE CHICK.. I just know its me. But in my defense, really... I'm not just one of those ordinary chicks that your boy worked his dick at. For starters, HE was one of those guys I bullied and abused because I was bored to death way back. No offense taken, man. I'm perfectly fine with what you said but to be real honest.. I was freakin' askin all this time, if it was really there. Fucken waste of my time. Between Marlboro sticks and your man? Marlboro sticks sound like the greatest idea ever. Ponder that.




1 comment:

TL said...

Hahaha DQ sorry but I can't help but find this post funny :)

The questions are really interesting. How old are these so called "students" again?

And this "blogger" who called you "chick", hahaha he have no idea at all on what he is getting into :)


Cheers to you DQ! I missed your blog