Wednesday, December 12, 2007

pre christmas D shit

I've been restless for the past days. Stressed. And will be stressed. Work is.. hellish. I think thats an understatement. Yeah. Go figure.

Thank God, I'm done with the Christmas shopping. Well.. almost done. i still need to buy 2 more gifts.( i bribed Ralph this morning so I really don't need to worry about him. He went for the cash.) Have you seen the new Starbucks Planner? For the past years, I've seen friends and colleagues drool at them. What the hell? Its a compilation of stationaries.. beautifully printed.. you'll feel so damn bad writing on them. Honestly, 'em I the only one here who thinks the fucken thing is a rip off? You'll buy like tons of coffee, put a sticker on whatever you call it coupon.. (mind you.. not just plain coffee.. they have like a category for each sticker cup that you need to fill up!) Wtf. I'm not going to throw my does for something so insignificant I'll feel so dumb for not being able to express the feeling of wasting papers. Isn't it a good feeling that you'll just carelessly rip off a sheet of paper in a notebook? Its called freeform writing.. whatever you call it (Watch Six Sense.. you'll know what I'm talking about.) I'm a doodler. I'd prolly give it to someone if I receive a Starbucks planner this Christmas. Well.. I don't think that there's a real generous person in the office anyway.. but still.. I'd give it away. I'd feel so pressured owning it. This is just the stress talking...

The Xmas party will be on the 16th in Cubao. I'm still not going.. I'd be so damned stressed traveling from Laguna to Cubao. I need to attend a party at Tita B's place in Belair. The exchange gift party that'll freak Alex out if I miss it.

i wish that this month will be over soon. Ballparked. Really. i mean i;m really looking forward to the Holidays and all but work is just killing us. I'm talking about me and Jed. We've been bouncing off the floor like real maniacs just to accomodate the 32 people. 19 dumb people.. 12 dumber. HAHAHHAHAHHA. I'm just really joking. Thats how it is when you have trainees anyway.. and to be really fair.. they are just newbies. But sooner or later.. they will become brilliant reps. Wink.

Zzzzzzzzs.. where are you? My body is ready.. but my mind just keep on wandering from one topic to another...

Its getting late.. and cold too.

Signing off..



1 comment:

TL said...

Take a rest. You'll need it :)