Sunday, December 2, 2007

Long long weekend.

There was once a guy who told me that one of my great assets is my HANDS. He said that mine were soft and long and just like a model's. He also said that any girl would kill to get a hand like mine's. Now honestly, where did he come up with all that shit?? If there is a disease where the varicose veins can grow in your hands.. my hand will be the best spot. Common... I play video games during my Idle times at homes.. when I say Idle time that will be like 2 days or so. I take my games seriously... its like a part time job or something. I don't have any expensive games.. kahit game boy advance.. pede na.(Well, when I'm filthy rich..I would really want to restore muscle cars anyways.. but then I'm not.. so the Project Camaro, Pontiac, Stang and the Mach's would need to wait a lifetime.. geez.) But I really hope that I can buy a car before the year ends... what do you guys think of restoring a '67 bug? Classy right? I'm planning to paint it metallic black and the mag wheels will be red.. or vice versa. I'm also planning of installing the '98 bug headlights on the classy one. I've seen one out in the street some time last week after watching Beowulf in IMAX at MOA. Maaaaaan.. the bug was so classy. I was drooling inside the cab. I can see the upholstery inside and it was just great. And yeah.. there's the Volks metallic signature in front. Really classy... a friend once told me that it will cost around 250k to 300k to restore an old beetle for a show. But hey! I'm not planning to join a contest or something.. just wanting to restore a classy car. Wait.. till you see the plans that I drafted to restore the Camaro and the Mustang.. and yeah.. the Thunderbird car.. but damn.. I'm still not rich. Need to save up first for the wedding first right?? Whoa.. who's getting married? No one guys.. I just wrote what I had at the top of my head.. Holda' who says this entry is for muscle cars and wedding shit?? Why do I even start talking about it anyway? The post said long long weekend.. yeahhhhhhhh.. I'll be on leave tomorrow! Rest rest rest!!

Ok.. believe it or not.. this entry is for the first GOD OF WAR game. I actually had it on pause as of the moment. I was so awe that I got really excited blogging it. I defeated some monster hydra and still.. I so want to blog it that I kept on dying crossing some stupid wrecked ship. As we speak, my TV screen says: YOU ARE DEAD. It gives me two options.. Restart game from last checkpoint or Quit game? Hell no! Not a quitter.. but my PC is just beside my TV so I decided to blog anyways. I had this game for centuries but my PS was not playing it when we first bought it. So I had to play the second part of the game. I was so bored this evening and was actually playing RE4: ASSIGNMENT ADA with Alex but he went home just past 11 so I decided to go to sleep. But I saw my Dad watching an old bond movie that he got from my collection and had to ask him to return it in my room right after he watched it.. but he bombarded me with a dozen of James Bond questions which helped me to stay awake and a bit excited to regal him with my James Bond trivias... but unfortunately he asked me to go back to my room and play PS because he can't concentrate on the movie. Honestly.. what is it about boys and their ego? I was under the impression that my Dad got pikon with all the things that I know about boy stuff. There was this one time that he asked me what's the name of Magneto's son and I answered Quicksilver in a heartbeat. Booy.. you should have seen the look on his face.. all the colors were drained.. as if he wants to blurt out in the open.. : WHATS WRONG WITH YOU?? Well.. he could have asked me some Barbie questions and he could have walk away with the victory in his face. But then again I thank God that my Dad doesn't watch Fairytopia and the like.

Well.. anyway,Alex was here a couple of hours ago helping me with our Christmas Gift List.. we cut down on out close friends and family list but all in all. we still have 75 gifts to buy this weekend. Shit.. the other 8 reps that will be added on my team is not on the list yet.. so go figure. We also set a budget for the Christmas shopping. I just wish that i still have the energy to shop after shift this Saturday.. or I might just end up screaming and throwing tantrums to him at the mall.

Heeeeeey.. what the hell?? This was supposed to be about God of War right?? Geez.. I have so many things in my head.. I'm having a blogger moment. Hehe. And yeah.. I have to tell you about the cute pair of shoes that was given to me by Alex's sister.. thank God.. I finally have something to wear on Margo's wedding this 28th. Hope by then I already have a car so that I'm off Eunice's back. Hehe.

oh geeeeez.. I left the TV idle for quite some time now.. Have to sign out and finish the game. Its 2:30 in the morning already.. but I ain't scared to oversleep later.. my Dad just got inside their room! I bet he'll wake up really late later.

So.. if you guys are wondering what I'm doing these past days.. I'm not out of town or anywhere.. just lying around my bed inside my comforter... playing.... yeah.. GO FIGURE!

You have a nice week ahead, bloggers! :)

No comments: