Saturday, December 1, 2007



Marin: Oh mom, I hate this. Now do you get my theory about all this? You gotta self-protect.
Erica Barry: You don't really buy this stuff you say, do you? You don't actually think that you can outsmart getting hurt?
Marin: I think it's worth trying.
Erica Barry
: Listen to me. You can't hide from love for the rest of your life because maybe it won't work out... maybe you'll become unglued? It's just not a way to live.
Marin: Are you telling me this is good? What's happened to you?
Erica Barry
: I think you should consider the possibility that you and I are more alike than you realize. I let someone in, and I had the time of my life.
Marin
: I've never had the time of my life.
Erica Barry
: I know, baby. And I say this from the deepest part of my heart. What are you waiting for?

-Something's Gotta Give, Movie
*Lines from IMDB movies, picture from Google Search. (vladstudio.powweb.com.)

No comments: