Monday, December 3, 2007

Bedtime Drama

I'm almost at the end of the game.. I started playing it yesterday.. boy, I'm so slow. If only I could play some more but I have to put down the controller and get ready to hit the sack. First day of work today.. and I have to wake up pretty early tonight to interview people for the final ramp of my account this year. I have to fill 24 seats and we're soooooo late. The class was supposed to start last Nov. 30. So.. you get the picture.. I'll be running around the office in the wee hours of the morning with my stilettos on. Gosh. I love my job. :) Thats the new mantra.

Have you noticed the change in the background?? Yeah.. its pretty melodramatic.. but this song brings so many memories.. there's always the adrenalin rush when I hear it. Ok, I'm not going to put you guys through all of that. Hehe.

I've watched SHOOT EM UP yesterday. It was so cool. How in the hell did they come up with some fucken twisted ideas?? Its a kick ass movie.. short but kickass. My favorite part was the park scene.. the guy was soooooo pissed.. he whispered.. FUCK ME SIDEWAYS. Hahahaha. Laughtrip. But ok.. ok.. here's what you need to know.. MONICA BELLUCCI is still smokin hot.

My dad is going ballistic outside my room as we speak. Some stupid act that my sister pulled... I wonder what that is... but i'm about to sleep so I'll just ask him later.

i'm not yet sleepy but I know I need to get some zzzzzzzzs....

Catch you all later.

2 comments:

TL said...

Hey hey hey! Maybe there's a chair for me on those 24 seats you need.

-:- Drama Queen -:- said...

its already filled. but we have other openings...as in a lot.

try applying at 757-6500 (press option 2) or come in at APAC Customer Services, we are hiring. :) Its in Cubao near Gateway, just in front of SM Cubao (front), our office is just beside the Fiesta Carnival (pero giniba na yung dating Fiesta Carnival) but I hope you get the picture.

Just put there that you were referred by Racquel Macaraeg.