Tuesday, July 31, 2007

*bored and sick.. to death.*

Yeah.. i'm suffering from conjunctivitis. I'm locked up here.. watching TV and browsing the net. Can't blog properly because I'm in pain. I should see a doctor soon but I'm fuckin' lazy as usual. Here's what I'm thinking right now : HEROES sucks! I have 3 DVD players but none of them can play DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES. Freakin' pirated discs!!

......

And yeah... you should check out my room! It looks like a fuckin' warehouse. Argh. I want to go back to work but I guess I won't be able to report till next week. Fuck.

2 comments:

nyca1223 said...

uhmmm...excuse me..did i read that right?u WANT to go back to work?girl u are sick!are u serious or delirous?lolz!!feel better girl!

Unknown said...

so u really have sore eyes. that's nasty. anyway, thanks for linking me here. i would do the same. ;)