Monday, June 4, 2007

This is honest.


I woke up today feeling really sad and empty. I read your message in yahoo. i'm sorry that I didn't call. We both know that there is an understanding between the two of us. Hey, whatever makes you happy right? I'll always be here for you. i guess this is what you've always wanted since from the start. A year ago when I heard the news.. I was devastated but as time goes by.. I realized that there are things that are better left alone because going one step further means losing you. And we both know that the reason why we didn't take that chance was because it feels like dying losing each other. We share something that only the two of us can understand. And I'm grateful that we didn't cross any line. That proves what a great person you are. You were there when I feel like losing it.. during the times when everything is so confusing.. you are the only strong person in the world that I can depend on. You took care of me.. you loved me and you still do. And you know that I really do love you. You are the bestest friend in the world. I wish to God that I can offer so much more.. to make you happy. You stood by me when I bruise my knees... when I have no one but YOU. You comfort me when I break my heart and you always make me feel that I'm the smartest girl in the world. That they are not worth my tears.. that you will always defend me no matter what happens even if I'm on the wrong side. You deserve to be happy and I feel so great that you are the happiest person in the world right now. I wish I can stand by your side right now.. so that you can whisper into my ears how beautiful she is as she walks down the aisle. But you know even if I'm not there physically.. I will be here when you bring her home and we can still talk about stuff like we always do. I miss you like hell, Jay. And I love you so much. :) I'm sure you are the most handsome guy in the world in your wedding. You enjoy the moment, buddy. I'm just here.....

- Tangina. Ang layo naman kasi ng Malaysia! Bakit dyan ka ba nagpakasal? Oh basta.. punta ako sa inyo pagbalik mo! Mwah mwah!

No comments: