Saturday, March 1, 2008

juicy gossips, smack talks and me being the Bitch Dragon.....

DISCLAIMER: I ain't gonna bogart all the juicy chismes. To be perfectly honest, I really dunno where to start. I know its kinda mean to even start this entry but hell I'm so friggin' stressed and bored. Wow.. I have no idea they can actually get to me when I'm alone. I think I'm really freaking out. So for those who never liked profanity, smack talks and the likes.. please don't read this blog entry. You've been warned. I might drop a name too...

Smack Talk 101: Ok, honestly you guys? I don't get you. C girl, how did you manage to pull it all off? You are living with your boyfriend..(you guys met in Friendster).. you have a kid back in the province.. You were like what? Got pregnant at the age of 13? And now you are openly dating in front of my eyes while still living under your boyfriend's roof. Ever heard of MORALE and GMRC? Do they teach that in the province? How do you do it? Lying in upfront with the person who has given you almost anything that you want? And being proud to be tagged as my Co TLs' girlfriend in the office while everyone knows that the guy is living with a GF with their one kid? And hell, he brought you along with his group of friends in Alabang, who are also my fellow co workers. You think he's really proud of you? Well, maybe.. but did it ever occur to you that maybe you have been TAGGED as the MOST QUIET HO in the office? Deadly but quiet. I admire your boldness of having my co worker drive you back and forth in your BF's place.. in front of HIS gate. Kiss him goodbye and all that jazz.

WHY I'M SO MAD: I don't give a flying fuck why you guys sleep around. I honestly don't care if you get knocked up in the process. But girl, show some respect. Don't go all the way down in front of my subordinates. He is my CO-TL for heaven's sake! And you are our subordinate. Be decent. Do it discreetly. At one point what you're doing is a major slap in my face because I'm a big fan of WORK ETCHICS. Ever heard of that? Google it. And don't ever think that we stopped talking about you guys.. the hell everyone is talking about you guys 12 hours a day. WE never stopped.. we just talk behind your back discreetly. Because honestly? Your tackiness is one hell of a stress reliever. Remember the time when my friends and I went out and you tagged along with my CO TL at one of my reps' house? When you were desperately asking to leave with my CO TL coz you guys need to be somewhere else? Are you just too excited that finally you were able to fish a guy who owns a CRV and you can't wait to sit in the passenger seat without even asking one of your bosses to maybe take the passenger seat because, I dunno, maybe it just looks polite and decent that you'll let HIM take the seat because he's your boss and he's the friend of the owner of the CRV in the first place? But no.. you let him take the back seat and you went all the way down in ARUBA holding my co-worker's hand as you whisper, I dunno.. maybe pulpy stuff in his ears? Bitch, I was just around the corner and I can freakin see you guys and you went french kissing at Decades when me and my guy went home. That was a total downhill of the so called WORK ETHICS. Thats the end of the respect that I tried so hard to build for the last 2 years of my life in Cubao.. so I guess from now on moving forward.. We TLs will be tagged as the supervisors who use powers to hook down a rep, huh? Thanks to you guys. You've done it perfectly well. And Kudos to you.. You made Britney Spears looked like a tame sedated monkey.

MY STAND: To my co-worker and friend, Dude.. I know where you're coming from when you said that you are struggling to be happy. But newsflash, this is your fault as much as HERS. I guess maturity is a long way for you huh? I'm not mad that you are sleeping around, thats your problem to face. I was mad because you were indiscreet like hell. If you want to take home a chick.. nobody wants to know that really. Take her home.. F*ck her like crazy but please spare us the details. I'm not saying that you are kiss and telling.. you never really in the first place but people can see, Dude. And they have wild imaginations even the dumbest rep in the office. So please, pull yourself together and clean up the mess.. because your crap makes me feel so dirty too. And everyone else's for the matter.
As for you Country Girl, you've been bold. I like that quality when used for the right reasons. But you need to sort your priorities.. Sleeping around or Excelling at work? And its a myth that City Girls are prostitutes, tell your folks that. Its the country girls who goes to the City that turn out to be hoes, well not all the time,of course there are exceptions, some of them work in a call center, I guess.

This is not my burden to bear. i just feel a big relief, I let it out in the open.

Sorry for being such a big BITCH DRAGON. Just being me.

No comments: