Tuesday, January 1, 2008

10 reasons why I watch Ugly Betty


1. Betty's hideous clothes.
2. Betty looks like a former coworker that Em and I hate. (initials? shoot me an IM, APAC friends!) but you know what? I think I really look like Betty once in a while.
3. Justin Suarez is promising. (hahahha)
4. The boss is hot (the guy from L Word).. yet incompetent. How can a 30 something bachelor depends a lot on a 22 year old assistant??? Bite me.
5. Reminds me of Devil Wears Prada.
6. Honestly? I never watched Betty La Fea because my family used to watch Alicia, same time slot with Betty La Fea.
7. Love the interiors.
8. Fashion.. fashion... fashion.
9. It's really funny when Amanda is so nervous. (The girl can eat a whole cow!)
10. Mark looks like Justin Timberlake. Don't we just like office politics?

*Picture courtesy of Google Search.
*The above blog header is from I Design Poems blogspot.

No comments: