Monday, October 8, 2007

Been procrastinating in a while. I have the pc inside my room.. but really... its just one of those days that I feel like there's really nothing to write. If I could.. I will call in sick today but I was thinking of the people who are depending on me in my work.. so I went in anyway, I didn't reason.. in a way.. i just felt that I'm compelled to go because of the responsibilities. Gosh, its really overwhelming. Sometimes it can get to your head.. and the rest is history.

I don't even charge my cellphone nor my IPOD. They stayed in my bag.. useless for the moment.

I stayed in my room the whole week.. watching.. almost anything. I honestly don't know what I've been watching these past days.. all I know was that I was staring at the tube.. lost in nothingness.. my eyes cold and blank. Thinking of nothing really. Maybe, I've lost it....

Thinking.. of maybe... why... why do I have to be in this plain? My life is nothing extra ordinary... I'm so low in the foodchain.
---
This never happened. I hate you. I'm not going to mop around anymore. You never happened to me.

I really wish.. I'm making sense right now. But I'm not...

Work is killing me.. argh.

No comments: