Sunday, September 16, 2007

Sober.

I updated my site in Multiply. yeah.. i'm pretty bored.

been thinking a lot these past days. I felt like I was back to where I actually started. Day one.. of only god knows where.

been trying so hard not to be square. But I guess I am.

i guess at some point we all feel this way, right? Like you know you have tons of dreams but you just don't know where to start. Like feeling as if you've done almost everything but when you look at the past.. you kinda get this feeling that you've been stuck there for the longest period of time and everything is just your make believe. Your own world of make believe. You're fucken derailed from everything that you've planned all your life. You're getting nowhere...

Yet I still hope.

Fuck. I'm not making any sense at all.

No comments: