Thursday, August 9, 2007

B moments

I'm having a pretty tough week. Believe me.. beats me if I have the energy to blog about that. Honestly? I have a handful of reasons to be pissed for the entire week but I just don't want to rant about it because I might spend the whole day counting all the awful things why we should hate the world. I'm not gonna put you through all of that shit.

This blog entry is for my dearest friend Bri. I have a lot of folks to hang out with but still I have a number of friends (if you know what I mean). I always ask myself why I have a lot of friends-friends but still at the end of the day, I always end up confiding to a few of them. I guess by now you have a pretty good idea why I'm blogging for Bri. Yeah, he is one of those smart people that can stimulate your mind when you're in the rocks. He made my day by going online just in time when I'm about to explode because I'm surrounded by, I dunno, a lot of crap?? He's in the States now but he will be back some time October.. by that time we will probably spend a lot of time catching up where we left things. With him, you can just talk about anything else and you won't feel judged. Thats the good thing about Bri. He doesn't judge people and I just love spending time with him. When we're together, we're carefree.. we don't really think of what other people think about our dysfunctional relationship. There was a rumor that I was going out with him. I guess in a way.. I did. But thats another story. We survived that part. There are just things that you can talk about him.. things that you don't have the courage to share with someone else. Just with Bri.

The weird thing about Bri is that he is kinda afraid to fail. He is a very competitive guy by nature but then sometimes you find yourself stuck in a conversation while trying to analyze why he's so afraid to take risks. That's weird because he's pretty good at playing poker. Just weird.

Gosh.. I miss having sex (sinangag express) with him. I swear to God, every time I passed by the place.. at the back of my mind.. I always wish that I'm eating with him.. laughing our hearts out as we share a hearty meal. F*ck..I really miss Bri.

1 comment:

Charmed One said...

friends make our lives happier, more colorful and sometimes easier to bear.