Thursday, January 15, 2009

Weird dreams.

I had the weirdest dream today. I dreamt of secretly dating a close friend of mine. We were doing this behind another friend who is seriously involved with this close friend or at least thats what I think. Although there was never a confirmation that these two friends are dating.. it doesn't really take a genius to figure it out. Its really weird how our subconcious can easily fuck up reality. I woke up and sent him a message and he replied asking if I'm ok. I just said I had a nightmare and easily dismissed the idea of pouring things out. I replied to tell him that I'm going back to sleep.

But I didn't...because I can't because after the dating scenario, I dreamt of my ex blogging about me and posting my ugliest pictures on the net. He was blogging about his deepest regrets of going out with me and I woke up again. Maybe this is the sole reason why I can't go back to sleep because one of my deepest fears was realized..tho it was only a dream, it feels so real I found myself completely distraught when I woke up. I still dread talking to this ex after I act up sending him sarcastic messages on YM. Tho, I already sent him another message apologizing for my attitude, he ignored me and went offline the instance that I sent him the message. I still see him once in a while online but I never bother to talk to him ever again. I was scared that he'll say something like I'm the biggest regret of his life and he's ashamed of telling everyone that we went out for quite some time.

Anyway, I guess things like this happens. And sometimes you just really need to snap out of it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Wednesday! Bloghoppin' here... Hey, I have an interesting tutorial for you that I have written myself. It is about adding Adsense on your Single Post in XML template. I hope you'll like it! God Bless you!

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I was wondering since we have the same niche, it would really help our rankings as well as increase our hits by exchanging links. My link info is

Title: Girls Talk Celebrity News
URL: http://girlstalk.zengato.com

Please drop me a comment once you have added my link so that I can do the same for you site. Please provide me with the title of the link as well as the url.

Thanks,
Lea

Celebrity Celebrity News

Anonymous said...

Интересно написано....но многое остается непонятнымb

Anonymous said...

Hello!
You may probably be very interested to know how one can manage to receive high yields on investments.
There is no need to invest much at first.
You may commense earning with a sum that usually goes
for daily food, that's 20-100 dollars.
I have been participating in one company's work for several years,
and I'll be glad to let you know my secrets at my blog.

Please visit my pages and send me private message to get the info.

P.S. I make 1000-2000 per daily now.

http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]