Wednesday, April 2, 2008

the CONFESSION...

This happened a long time ago. Maybe two years ago. I haven't told anyone in the office..

But yes.. I dated Brian. I'm done feeling so insecure because I dated such a hot guy. The only reason why I didn't tell anyone is because I don't want to explain anything. Or to be perfectly honest, I was scared of being judged by other people who, after all this time, think that I am a perfect person. I am not the ICE QUEEN as you think I am. I have emotions... and sometimes I act on it without thinking.

Yes, we dated. It didn't work out but we ended up as good friends.

What we had was intense. In the end, we realized that there are greater things in life that are bigger than the two of us.

And yes, the song in the background was his song to me.

We happened a long time ago. I can't even remember his face.

But..

I remember all the things that we've shared in a short period of time. The feeling of being liked and all sort of things.

They made me smile when I feel like hell.

Yes, I dated Brian. I don't know where is right now....

But I still have all our memories together. And I'm good with that.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ang galing mo magsulat... maiksi pero effective.

-:- Drama Queen -:- said...

salamat po. :)

ganyan talaga ako magsulat kapag nakainom :)

hahahhahahaha.