Thursday, March 13, 2008

Update.

I wish I can roll over with laughter like most reps on a Friday. But I don't. I can't. I wanted to... but I can't. Don't ask. I'll tell you why.. I have been going to the Acupuncturist for the last 4 days. Yep. Thin little devils of a needle. i myself find it really hard to believe the comfortable peaceful calm feeling of this ancient process of healing. But come to think of it, really, there are practitioners in the US who call us everyday to check if our insurance covers acupuncture for pain management. whoa... here I go again.. this blog entry is not about acupuncture and the healing stuff.. its about me going to the acupuncturist because I have been friggin stressed for the last few days. I've been sleeping 6 hours straight in a day. My skin is dehydrated. My back aches. My eyes are blurry. Yep.. I am officially in charge of the whole production in Cubao because my boss will not be coming to work for the rest of the week.. or who knows maybe for the next 2 months. I wish she'll get better and I've been praying for the baby. Nothing serious really but threatened pre mature labor freaks me out especially if the person suffering is a close friend of mine.

I'm stressed but I'm thankful for the opportunity to lead such competent individuals. I see this opportunity as a challenge to hone my skills as an effective leader and employee. I am thankful that they trusted me to lead 126 people. I'm grateful for the chance. Its real hard...HARDCORE. I've accomplished a lot for the last 4 weeks and to be perfectly honest.. I am real proud of myself. Plus I get to talk to Thad. There.. I name dropped. I've been seeing this guy in the workplace for the last few months and I really have a big crush on this guy, But he doesn't know of my existence until Tuesday morning. I received an email from my boss to communicate with a certain Thad who needs help in coordinating with the people that we will be sending for interview.. since our workplace is swarming with Americans.. I thought Thad was just another American boss. The first conversation had character and we were laughing in cyberspace, I really don't have any idea what he looks like. Until a friend pointed him out to me in the crowd.. and I swear to God, my heart fell from where I was standing. This was the guy that I've been longing to know the name since day 1. And to top it all off, he was freakin pleasant and nice during our chat moments.. (Hyuuuuuuuckz!Ang high school nito promise!) And he spells my name correctly.. like..

Thad: Thank you for the help, Kellie.
DQ: You're welcome, Thad.
Thad: You rock. Shoot me an IM tomorrow?
DQ: Sure. I'll let you know. Thanks thanks Thad!
Thad: Thanks thanks Kellie! :) <----- (putaena, nakita nyo ba? smiley!! May smiley yung message nya!)

I wish I have the courage to come up to him in person and say: Hi, Thad! I'm Kellie. But I bet I'll be collapsing at the first sight of him walking near me. Hyuckkkkkkkkz.. I'm really not like this. But to give you an idea? Thad looks like ...freaking WENTWORTH MILLER of Prison Break. Si MICHAEL SCOFIELD!!! Yeah, I know.. Go figure.


No comments: