Sunday, March 16, 2008

I stayed the whole weekend at the house. A slept over so I didn't do anything, pretty much. We just stayed watching GHOST WHISPERER and TERMINATOR: The Sarah Connor Chronicles. When I was still in Libis, a friend once suggested that Ghost Whisperer is pretty scary and intense. I believed him, I mean.. the title speaks for the series. How scary can it get right? I never get to watch the show until now.. and I want to hunt my friend and slapped him hard on the face. What the heck?!! Freaking show is so full of drama! I swear to God. Melodramatic ghosts that had issues when they were still living until they died and became earthbound spirits. Ghosts with unfinished business... eh taena ang drama drama kaya. Naiyak ako dun sa pilot episode. Kasi andun ang crush kong si Michael Scofield!!! Sa totoo lang huh.. kung may multong umaaligid sa yo nang ganun kagwapo.. aba eh.. baket mo pa tutulungan para mag cross over di ba? Stay a while muna.. usap usap over coffee.. getting to know each other.. watch movie together.. mga ganun ba.

There's something common between me and the lead character in that series. Of course, not the ability to communicate with the dead. Haller! Gudlak naman. Its not her gift but the man in our lives. She has a guy who understands and loves her so much. Sobrang head over heels. And thats how A is with me. He supports me all the time kahit na sobrang stubborn ko. He holds my hand when I'm scared.. he tucks me in to bed.... he drives me into the office even when he's dead tired.. he picks me up the next day even if he didn't get enough sleep the night before.. he puts up with my craziness... he always calms me when I'm mad..Taena naman netong Ghost Whisperer na to oh.. ayan ang drama drama ko na ngayon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Wireless, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://wireless-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.