Monday, October 22, 2007

Strait Greene

I woke up early today for work. Unusual. I stayed up late last night and the night before watching Entourage.. ok.. don't raise your brows. The only thing why I watched the complete season... ADRIAN GREENE. He looks like Benicio del Toro. The next big thing, I hope. I love Del Toro since the day I laid eyes on him in Excess Baggage. And he's one decent actor!!And Greene.. can you guys still remember..ummm.. whats that teenage flick again?? ermmm... DRIVE ME CRAZY? (he's of course, with that Sabrina chick, I can't remember her name tho. But she's that witch chick with a lazy eye in real life.)Ok..still don't have any idea who is A? He's the guy in the Devil Wears Prada. Yup! He's Ella Enchanted's american boyfriend in that flick. Yeah.. he's the epitome of the word HOT... because I'd still say that Steven Strait is SMOKIN' HOT!!!(Ok, this is me when I'm bored: I gawk at pretty boys.)

if just in case.. you guys don't have any idea who the hell is Steven Strait....he's that guy in THE COVENANT. Yup.. he's the leader of the witch pack. I think his name was Caleb. Anways, he's also that long hair guy in.. what's that movie again?? SKYHIGH?

Anyways.. shouldn't be blogging.. I'm still at work. Hahahha.

tell you more when I get home.

No comments: