Tuesday, September 11, 2007

* things that i just don't get.. *

Here's my list:

1. I can't understand why parents are letting their kids watch HIGH SCHOOL MUSiCAL. I was out the whole weekend spending my time with Alex's family (his mum left for the US yesterday! T_T ). Its just weird... I'm weirded out! LOL. It's just... its.. so gay. Well, I'm sure the fans will always find a coherent explanation why kids should watch the movie.. but then again... puhleazzzzzze.

2. I don't get it why some guys are just so rude with the help. Oi! losing your cool to a maid, busboy, room boy.. etc doesn't make you some big shot. Taena.. akala mo kung sino. Sana kung gwapo.

3. Dads who tell their sons that crying makes you gay. I hope you guys are aware that when you do this.. you're just one of those chauvinist pigs who have an ego of a planet but ends up losing anyway.

4. Girls who are still trying to get the attention of an old flame.. ex-bfs.. I mean girls who are desperately trying. Really. Come on. Let it go already... because in the first place if they still want you.. they will be the first one to get your attention and they'll spare you the humiliation of being their SHADOW. Taena.. kakahiya kayo. Promise. I mean I understand the pain can be really nasty at some point pero halerr naman! Don't be such a drama queen.. whats done is done. It can be pretty tempting to call once in a while but if they shove a big NO in your face.. let the guy go. He's an asshole for letting you go but it doesn't mean that he can't make it right the next time. Everybody has the right to happiness.. remember that.

5. Guys who are so indecisive they are willing to risk lsoing almost everything in the name of pride. Oi! Magbago na kayo.

and my list can go on.. and on.. and on.....

I'm sleepy. Check you all guys laterzzzzzzz!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

K
A
R
M
A